Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"I thought a cherib was a name for a baby cherry?"

Today is my favorite quotes day! The day I post my favorite quotes from people I love. :) And yes, I will include stories.

1) "I thought a cherub was a name for a baby cherry?" - Mimi Gonzales

Mimi is one of my best friends. In my English class my second year of college, someone said we were cute like little cherubs. Well, Mimi didn't understand a cherub was a winged baby who shoots arrows into people, so she immediately made the assumption it was a baby cherry.

2) "Ella! That guy is going to fall out of his truck!" -My brother Jeremy

We were driving in Virginia and a truck came in front of us on the highway. It had this huge picture of a man passing out boxes on it, making it look like the inside of a truck as well. My brother thought it actually was a man tossing out boxes to the freeway. :)

3) Throwing chairs, though fun, is frowned upon in most societies. -My high school quote.

Ok here's the story. I was in select chorus and it was my sophomore year. My chorus director was a funny guy, but he was passionate about music. One day, we just were having a really hard time coming on on a down beat and he was starting to get mad. When he got mad, he was really mad. Well we went to go in again and we were doing great then he did the beat wrong. He got so mad he took a chair and tossed it over. (it was just a little aluminum chair.) He yelled "IT WAS MEEEEEEE!" Lol it became a funny story after that. :)

2 comments:

  1. lol I love funny inside quotes! :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Gimmie comments, you guys! I love to hear from you. Well...read anyway. :)