Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BELATED RANDOM QUESTION DAY!!

1) Who is your inspiration?
2) What's your favorite color?
3) What, if any, is your favorite play?
4) Why do I ask so many random questions? Skip if necessary.
5) What was your dream job when you were a kid and did you (or do you) think it is attainable?

1) My mom. She might not be here anymore, but I love her nevertheless.
2) Ocean blue. :) Ah Hawaii...
3) My favorite play is Phantom of the Opera. Not Oprah. Opera.
4) No clue.
5) I wanted to be an author since I was in 4th grade. Hopefully it will work out. I'm working on it.

COMMENT YOUR AnSWERS TO ME SIL VOUS PLAIT! (Or PLEASE in french. :D)

5 comments:

  1. I'm still working toward that author thing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted to be a housewife. Well, I did it. Now I want the house but not to be the wife. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.- The love of my life
    2.- Hmmm...it changes a lot. Currently its Orange
    3.- Phantom of the Opera for sure
    4.-
    5.- I wanted to be an actress and or a doctor.
    Its definitely still attainable to be a doctor, but as far as being an actress,Its not a dream anymore. I am majoring in Social work, and getting my masters in Behavior. I am living my dream. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I also love Phantom of the Opera.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never read a question like "What is your favourite colour" and NOT think about Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

    ReplyDelete

Gimmie comments, you guys! I love to hear from you. Well...read anyway. :)