Sunday, May 2, 2010

Long Time, No See!

Wow I've been busy! My boys are getting big!
It's been a while since I've been able to just sit down and type. It honestly feels very nice to be able to get away for even a second to do this. I almost forgot my password! Yikes. I need to be on top of this a little more.

Over the past month, my niece has been having some problems. She's been getting bullied at school a lot by two little girls who used to be her best friends. Well, this little girl was introduced to another one of my niece's friends and they began to ignore her. Cassie (my niece) was getting upset so she invited the two of them over her house to play. The two girls didn't show up and the next day started some nasty rumors about Cassie. Poor Cassie has come to my house crying in the afternoon. I don't know why these girls would pick on her. :(

3 comments:

  1. Oh thats sad :( Hope she can get past this and remember she is an amazing little girl!!!
    Thanks for the update!! Was wondering if you dropped off the face of the earth! :) xoxo stef

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no getting around it - kids can be so cruel. It is doubly unfortunate that in this society cruel can get out of hand quickly. I hope you niece can prove herself above it and overcome it. At what point are adults supposed to step in? This is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come back!!!!!! :) Miss your updates :) xoxoxo stef

    ReplyDelete

Gimmie comments, you guys! I love to hear from you. Well...read anyway. :)